Who I am
A 25 year old interaction designer living in Seattle who has a deep desire to be a better cook and golfer, a love for friends and family, and a passion for learning new things.
Some current passions of mine
- Motion Design
- Virtual Reality
- Photography and graphic design
- Staying healthy, becoming more athletic, and shooting a 72 in golf
- Becoming a better cook
Who I am as a Designer
I, first and foremost, think of myself as an interaction and experience designer. I love working to understand users, thinking through the users eyes, and collaborating with a team to design the best experience. Knowing that I want to be an interaction and experience designer frees me up to also do something I love, which is working with extremely talented people. I thrive in team environments where ideas can be bounced from one mind to the next. This also gives me the opportunity to work with, and more importantly, learn from extremely talented visual designers, user researchers, and developers. My goals within a team are to learn as much as I can during the process, work hard to make a great product, and make my teammates look like superstars.
I believe I am an Interaction Designer who
- Adapts well to changing priorities and ambiguity
- is a creative problem solver
- is an excellent communicator
- leverages other work effectively and intelligently
- and thrives in a team environment